In the rush to get good rankings in search engines, sometimes it’s easy to forget that offline marketing can be a very effective way of promoting your web site too.
Is your web site address on:
- your business cards and brochures?
- in your Yellow Pages or White Pages ad?
- local paper ads?
- letterdrop flyers?
- displayed in your shop window?
- stuck onto your company car?
- employee uniforms?
- invoices, letterheads, envelopes?
- email signature?
- mentioned in radio or tv ads?
If your primary market is local to where you live, you are probably taking advantage of many of these kinds of marketing opportunities. So don’t forget to include your web site address!share this