We’re proud to have worked with Rise Network since their name change from Hills Community Support Group in 2012. The organisation has evolved and grown extensively in this period – taking some pretty challenging changes in their stride.
We continue to work closely with their team to ensure that their digital presence is consistent, effective and ahead of the curve. We have been in a process of continuous change, measurement and training with their team – which has been a great process for both sides.
The most recent evolution of the website was launched early 2016, a culmination of years of strategy and planning and will be the key hub for information and service delivery in the years ahead.
The websites’s features are:
- the simple and easy to use navigation, no matter what device you are using.
- the clean and simple landing pages for the divisions – making it easy to get to deep content.
- the new ‘How Can I Help’ section complete with;
- a simple cash donation form
- a cause donations section
- a simple and easy to follow fundraising section
- stories section where the impact of the support is explored
- the new events section
- a fresh new blog
- a dedicated NDIS section, to help people navigate the new funding scheme which includes an evolving NDIS eligibility form.
what’s next? the beginning of a new chapter
Rise Network has and continues to understand how important it is to invest in the digital positioning of their brand and we thank them for continuing to work actively with us as a cohesive team. The year ahead will see us working with them on marketing, planning and brand evolution.