On Wednesday night, some of the gang here strolled down from our new office in Money Street (moving in party coming soon!) to enjoy the Australian Web Awards State event. It’s a great opportunity to say hello to our peers, competitors and friends – something which is a bit of a rarity, making this night a not-to-miss event. It never fails to reaffirm the ever-increasing standard of award-winning websites in WA!
We had 6 sites up for awards including Fly By Night and My Emporium featured below, all of which we are very proud – something that we celebrated before heading to the awards.
It was just icing on the #LaunchCake to win an e-commerce award for Just in Time Gourmet!
You can read all about it in our launch blog for the site, when you have a moment.
The spread of recipients was broader this year (which was great!) and included Hancock Creative, Bam Creative, Juicebox Creative, Longtail, The WA Museum, Humaan, Clarity Communications, Tom Oliver and Jesse Yuen.
Although winning an award on the night is great recognition for the work we are putting out, we still find the biggest reward is feedback from the client that the site has made the impact we planned together, which in this case included the following;
For the Just In Time Gourmet customers
- increased efficiency for searching and finding products and hampers
- fuss-free and error-free ordering of loose products and pre-made hampers
- the ability to add more than one recipient address to an order
- the ability for a customer to build their own hamper
- all of the above to be simple, easy and intuitive on a phone, tablet or computer
For the Just In Time Gourmet team
- easy management of orders and streamlined payment processes
- easy syncing of products and orders with MYOB
- flexible and fuss-free management of products, categories and product features
- enjoyment not pain, when doing anything with the site
- build in SEO-friendly layout with flexible and easily-editable content
To hear their thoughts on the website and experience with us, check out their blog, “Congratulations Clever Starfish”.